“Dawna Stafford has the perfect blend of songs between original and well-known covers. Her original songs are poetic and real while standing out from each other and without sounding formulaic or common. Her well known covers are in many cases more enjoyable than the original cuts in my opinion.”
“Watching and listening Dawna sing and play her guitar is a real pleasure. Her warm and sincere personality immediately endears her to you and you can’t help but be at ease as she croons well-loved favorites or one of her convincing original ballads. Her songs will warm your heart and her smile will warm your soul.”
Calcagno Cellars Winery
“Calcagno Cellars was fortunate to host the sweet sounds of Dawna Stafford in our downtown Troutdale tasting room. Our customers enjoyed listening to her guitar-accompanied vocals with her original music, covers, and holiday tunes while sipping their wine. Thank you to Dawna!”
-Shauna, Calcagno Cellars Winery
Crafted Tap House + Kitchen
“Thanks for everything last night! I think everyone really enjoyed your music! It was a great night for Crafted! Let us know if you’re every back in town and we can get you on the schedule. Thanks again!”
-Rob, Owner Crafted Tap House + Kitchen & Victory Hall
- You sounded so good and very cute. Everything about it. You, your presence…it’s a great package.
- It was super fun seeing you again….double bonus in one week! Loved hearing your music!
- I’m going to go home and put together a music set. I’m inspired to start performing again.
Trusty Brewing Company
“Two hours of such beautiful music and songs by Dawna Stafford tonight. It was amazing.”
-Andrea, Owner Trusty Brewing Company
- Had a lovely time… attended Dawna Stafford singing live… it was awesome!
- You were amazing! Thanks for helping us celebrate our birthday.
Black Pearl Haven
“Dawna did an evening performance at Black Pearl Haven that was well attended. Everyone loved her voice and the music she selected was perfect for the facility and personalities of the guests. She has an amazing voice. Her warm personality is reflected in her ever present smile. I hope to be able to showcase her talents again.”
-Jack Bothwell, Owner and President, Black Pearl Haven
- As I’m watching and listening to your performance, your lyrics have beautiful imagination. I can see that they’re your thoughts. You’re a romantic that writes with hope.