Are you looking for an acoustic guitar musician for your wedding or reception? Here are some things to consider:
- Make your ceremony special! Have your favorite romantic songs performed live in your ceremony.
- If you’re in a smaller event space a full band might be overpowering. A fun, carefully blended acoustic set with vocals may be just what you need!
- Even if you’re working with a band to entertain your guests during the reception, having a special, live acoustic presentation for your first dance or father-daughter dance can add that unique touch and set those moments apart from the rest of the entertainment.
- Simplicity. Acoustic guitar and vocals (powered with a smaller, portable sound system) can offer a tastefulness and simplicity that larger bands cannot.
- Acoustic solo is still fun and engaging! Dawna Stafford offers a mix of original songs that are wedding appropriate along with fun and familiar covers that create an entertaining atmosphere without all the fuss.
Have special music requests? Think of the possibilities!
- A live version of a favorite song that’s special between the two of you
- Surprise the love of your life with a song you’ve chosen just for them
- Consider a one-of-a-kind song written and performed live for your special day
Dawna Stafford is an acoustic singer-songwriter who performs diverse musical sets that are engaging and entertaining. Whether you’re looking for one song to be performed live or for a full set of entertainment at your reception, she offers a unique flexibility to work within your vision. Contact Dawna to learn more about the possibilities or to book your wedding today!
Live Performance Demo